jueves, 14 de enero de 2010

About Me

Hi, there! My name’s Yaymir Muñoz. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo. I’m 25 years old and I study mass comunication at URBE . My favorite subjects are RRPP, marketing and English.

I love music, learn new things, studying English, share with my family. I hate smoking, violence, war, injustice...

My dream is to travel to many cities around the world. First I want to graduate from Mass Comunication School and be a good Publicist. I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house, see to grow to my son in God's company and the angels.

About English, I love to learn new languages. English is very important. I can write well, but I need to practice more, speak another language helps us to meet other people. The most difficult for me is speaking. I would love to learn French

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario